Saturday, July 17, 2010

LRT Super Stars

Has it become a trend lately to sing out loud in the train?? Do all music talent scouts look for talent in trains nowadays?? heehee

I'm saying this cos a few weeks back this African guy was singing a NeYo song in the train and he sounded like a tone deaf Akon....it was probably cos he had earphones plugged in his ears!!! He probably can sing really well without the earphones...

Then a few days back....there was this guy standing in the train. He was wearing earphones too. This one was even more funny.....I couldn't make out what song he was singing until he got to the chorus: "Oh oh oh oh oh oh OMG" (Usher's OMG) hhahhaaha. He was singing in a kinda whispering voice which was something like Smeagol/Gollum from Lord of The Rings saying, "Precioussssss.."




Well anyway, he was quite entertaining cos he looked like he was acting out his own Music Video with the use of the 'tiangs" in the train.

I couldn't help but notice that people in the train were holding back their smiles.


"Singing and dancing releases stress"

Don't you think we need more people like this to entertain us??
The world is too stressed up!! Governments should employ some of these people to reduce everyone's morning tension of going to work...

I don't mean to be mean but I'm just sayin'....teehee


Oh and PS:

Hey, if you're one of those people who burst out loud in song and dance at public places...why not sing without the earphones?? I think you would sound much better.. And if I see you, I promise I'll clap my hands when you're done!!! =D

Seriously.

tatatatatatatatatata!!
:D

No comments: