Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teacher, teacher....

Last Saturday, I was asked to stand in for a tuition class at this place I used to teach in. I was to take the class with kids aged around 5-7 years old. I agreed since I had no plans for that day.

One thing I realised after was that I didn't even own a red pen anymore!! And to think that i used to have 2 or 3 in my pencil box.....

Well, anyway, i was expecting to see some familiar faces when I went there on Saturday since I've not taught there for more than half a year.

The first familiar face I saw was a little boy named Eugene(He was one of my students in 2009).He's eight years old if I'm not mistaken and he was such a darling!! When he saw me, he was like, "Ay, Teacher Evie!". So i said, "Hello Eugene,how are you?" Then he said, "I'm fine! Teacher, why you so long didn't come here already wan?? You very busy ar??"
=D

Then after that, I bumped into a few more of my ex-students and this boy was like, "Teacher Evie!!! why you so long didn't come???" and he started telling his friends excited and all, "Teacher Evie hui lai liao! Teacher Evie hui lai liao!!" (it means Teacher Evie has come back)

Hahaha. Such diamonds!!!

I didn't really expect such a response from those who recognize me cos after all, their just kids!! I kinda expected them to be all shy and all that and only say hi when I say hi...

Maybe I was thinking how kids during MY time would've reacted...I guess times have changed and....and.....children are more outspoken?? LOL

Well anyway, I had to teach some new students and there was this little girl who was only 5 years old. SHE WAS SOO SOOOO CUTE!!! I kinda curi-curi took a picture of her but in the picture you can't exactly see her face so no identities have been revealed!!! LOL

Isn't she a cutie?? No??

In this picture, she was kneeling on the chair actually.....Not only does she look cute, her personality was cute too. Very loveable kid!!

So anyway, it was nice to teach that day after about half a year of not teaching ....it made me look back to the time when I used to teach every Saturday....=D

Oh and ya,

The kids that said hi when they saw me??? Those were the ones that I used to punish the most cos they were tooo tooooo naughty in class. :DD

Kkkk tatata!!!
Over and out!!

No comments: