Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Now you know where they got the idea from?

Let me introduce to you a new member of the family...well not so new...in fact, already 7 months old but this is the first time I'm posting bout this little guy on this blog so he's new to the blog...hehehe

His name is Jun Hong and he's my cousin's baby..

This is him playing the piano:
I'd say he's pretty good at playing the piano..hehehe


And here he is being originally cute:
Now you know why they think it's cute and where they got the idea from? ;D


 And hey, you guys ever seen this famous pic of a baby's squeezed face?
Why did I ask? Cozzz....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
\/
\/
\/
\/

I have a Jun Hong version!!!


heeheehee

that's all about little Mr Jun Hong in this post...

toodles~ have an awesome day everyone!
loves~~~


No comments: