Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Arrrrgh!! You Smell Too Good!!!



Today I was in the bus as usual... and this lady suddenly shifted from her seat to sit next to me so I realized that she didn't wanna sit next to another lady who kept coughing. Ok fine.

But you know what????

She put tooooo much perfume!!! I was thinking..she shoudn't need to worry about the coughing lady coz the amount of of perfume she used would be enough to disinfect the air!!

I almost died sitting next to her!!! okla, over exaggerating.

Well anyway, I'm not kidding when I said 'enough to disinfect air'. I don't know how perfume would ever be able to disinfect air, but the amount she put on really made me feel it could..

It was as if she soaked her clothes in perfume before letting them dry. Or it was as if she jumped into a giant tub of perfume every morning. Can't she smell herself???? Is it even healthy to put on so much perfume???? Hahahaha

As I gather, some women spray on some perfume so that they can attract guys....but if that was her intention, then it was a massive FAIL! I'm not a guy but even if I was an ant, I wouldn't go near her for my own safety. Flies literally dropped dead around her.


No la..This is just a product of my imagination. hahaha

This reminds me...when I was in secondary school, I had to wait at the bus stop for the bus and sometimes, there would be a bunch of Jusco workers waiting for their bus. And WOOH! i would experience the same thing...

but imagine..about ten fully perfumed Jusco ladies standing around you!!!
THE HORROR!!!

I wonder.....was it in their appointment letter to "apply generous amount of perfume in order to avoid stinking customers away"....

Not only their perfume but I also couldn't help but notice that they all hide under 1 mile thick of make up!!

and that gets me wondering again...was it in their appointment letter that " those who did not pass the basic beauty assessment are required to hide their actual faces under at least 1 ton of make up to avoid scaring customers away".


sorry if you feel that I'm being mean but I just can't help my imagination sometimes...HAHAHAHAHA. XD

Maybe, just maybe, a portion of the world's air pollution is caused by exessive use of perfume....
OR maybe, just maybe, perfume can be used to kill certain viruses...

heeheehee..


oh and ya,

MR SCIENTIST, if you ever read this and conduct an experiment and find that perfumes do kill certain viruses....... no need to give me money lar...just name the discovery after me.
Teehee :D





No comments: