Thursday, May 6, 2010

You Drive Me Crazy

No no no no this post is not about a guy I've fallen in love with and is crazy over...LOL

This post is about something that literally almost drove me all the way to the home for bonkers..

Have you ever played with one of those maze thingys with little balls that drive you crazy coz u can't solve it???? This particular one that happened to cross my path almost drove me crazy on a few different occasions. Each time I can't solve it and give up, I try to make it dissappear...but I don't know how, I'll see it again!

So anyway, here's how it looks like.

See the big ball in the middle?? You're supposed to make it stand on a little hole and then the little balls are supposed to stand on their little holes AROUND the big ball. (the big ball can't come out of the round space).

The first thing you gotta do is position the big ball so it doesn't disturb the others. (and that's freaking hard to do!!! that alone can cause you to pull out all your hair!)
So the thing is, you have to position a small ball in the innermost hole first so you don't block the way for the others. And...when a small ball accidentally 'stands' on a small hole that doesn't belong to it....you have to try to get it out right????so u gotta tap it a bit right???? YEA! AND THE FREAKING BIG BALL WILL COME OFF ITS HOLE!!!

So anyway...in that picture up there...one day, i managed to get 5 small balls in their position and was soo happy cos that was the best i ever did so far...

and then....

I managed to position 6 balls!!


And then...
SEVEN!!

AND drumroll...............................

LAPAN!!!!
WOHOOO~ Gembira!!

Tell you.....I was soooo soooo soooo happy that day!!! Its like, one item ticked of my list of things to accomplish!!

Now I can look at it without going crazeeee!!!!

Oh and ya,

For the a**hole genius that invented this.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS IT?!?!?!?
YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO GO TO THE MAD HOUSE?!?!



okie.....
tatata!!!

No comments: