Sunday, May 30, 2010

Feng Shui Showdown!!! Part 1

Here, before I begin, here is a silly story that I enjoyed writing so much. Enjoy!


I live next to Mdm See Mel Li. I call her Mdm Smelly. Mdm Smelly is obsessed with Feng Shui. Yea like REALLY obessesed!


She doesnt let me sun my shoes with the direction of the shoes facing her house and she doesnt let me dry my mop at the pagar which separates our houses.


One day, my balcony was under renovation so i had no choice but to sun my whole family's underwear and socks at the outside porch. Mdm Smelly said to me as i was clipping an underwear onto the drying line.....


Smelly: "Woi Girl!!, what are you doing?!?!"


Me : Auntie See! You cannot SEE what i am doing ah? hahaha!


Smelly: You don't try to be funny with me. You are sunning your panties!!


Me : Kaching! Congratulations auntie! U guessed correctly!!!! You have won 1 year's supply of toothpaste!


Smelly: Stupid girl donno what they teach you in school nowadays. I mean you cannot sun your panties here out in the open! It will affect this area's feng shui! You "sui" enough lar don't make me "sui" also!!


Me: Heh! I can sun anything i want in my house!!! I can even buy a coffin and face it to your house!!!!!


Smelly: How dare you!!!!!!



So auntie smelly, stormed into her house, took all her bras and panties, hung it on the pagar facing my house. then our next conversation began....


Me: Wah auntie, i didn know you were so 'sexy' inside all the time. hehehehe


Smelly: This is my daughter's. And I'm doing this so I can generate back the bad luck you are passing to me through your family's underwear to your house!!


Me: Whatever la auntie. U think you are so good in feng shui....


Smelly: What?! I'm good wat!


And so she challenged me to a FENG SHUI SHOWDOWN!!!!!


Being the person that I am, i accepted the challenge.

The challenge was that the both of us would use 1 week's time to do whatever we can to improve our house's feng shui.

Then after 1 week, we would invite two famous feng shui masters to evaluate both our house's good vibes. The person with the most good vibes in the house would win the challenge.


If she won, I would have to abide by her feng shui 'rules' for the rest of our lives and if i won, she was never to practice feng shui again.

to be continued...

till next time.
tata!

No comments: