Monday, April 19, 2010

Today



Today, somebody said to me the most hurtful thing I've heard in a long time. It was a really good friend of mine. I'm not gonna say what she said cos actually she's quite poor in expressing herself in words and i would say that her way of thinking is sometimes childish too so she probably didn't mean it as much as I felt it...AND she seemed oblivious to how I felt at that time...so..

But if i say she's childish, does that mean I'm being childish to get hurt with what she said??? I don't know..but maybe i was hurt because she's a really close friend and you get hurt more by people that your close to right? right? I don't know.

The feeling that hit when she said it....I've never felt for so long...it was like someone dropped a rock on my heart and my heart fell close to my stomach... :s Any heavier the rock, my stomach would digest my heart...



Yea, like this.

Today was not a good day at all... :(
I'm trying to 'cancel cancel go away the feeling'.
She really has no clue to what I felt....
No point dwelling over something sad right????
Need to chant...*chants:
I'm too noble to be angry I'm too noble to be angry....
I'm too happy to be sad I'm too happy to be sad....
Everything will be ok....
:)

No comments: